Competition Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition will commence at 07:00 AEST on 11 December 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on 17 December 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must describe in 25 words or less what they love about Summer, follow Ondine Swim and tag a friend.
The prize for the winner is one $100 Gift Voucher for Ondine Swim, one Sunnylife Australia Kiddy Float Rose Gold Flamingo, one Garzie & May Mewah Daydream Beach Throw, One Link & Luna Natural Open Weave Shopper Basket.
The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected by the Promoter and notified via Instagram by 20 December 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by or associated with Sunny Life Australia.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by or associated with Garzie & May.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by or associated with Link & Luna.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Ondine Swim PO Box 3479, Merewether NSW 2291.